The Vision

There was a boy, a very strange enchanted boy. They say he traveled very far, very far, over land and sea. And then one day, he came my way. And this he said to me. "The greatest thing, you'll ever learn, is just to love and be loved in return".

Friday, January 13, 2006

Today I am in Love With You!



If I was rich and famous, I would still be in love with you.
If I was poor and abandoned, I would still be in love with you.
If I lived in a palace, I would still be in love with you.
If I lived as homeless, I would still be in love with you.
If I was kind and considerate, I would still be in love with you.
If my heart was full of malice, I would still be in love with you.
If I was young and so handsome, I would still be in love with you.
If I was old and decrepit, I would still be in love with you.
If I was excited and enthusiastic, I would still be in love with you.
If I was tired and exhausted, I would still be in love with you.
If I was sickly and disgusting, I would still be in love with you.
If I lay in bed with no legs or arms, I would still be in love with you.
If death was knocking on the door, I would still be in love with you.
No matter what, I can press on until tomorrow because .......

Today, I am in love with you!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home