The Vision

There was a boy, a very strange enchanted boy. They say he traveled very far, very far, over land and sea. And then one day, he came my way. And this he said to me. "The greatest thing, you'll ever learn, is just to love and be loved in return".

Sunday, September 24, 2006

Redneck T-shirts we would like to see!



Think before you stink.
They call it a "beer belly" because beer causes it, duh.
Do not go to your family reunion to "pick up chicks"
Dee, dee, dee means you are STOOPID.
Do you know your ABC's? Yes, but what comes next?
Dee, dee, dee!
I graduated third grade.
Why are you reading this?
If your ass is fatter than hers, you have a problem.
How many step-kids fit in a double wide?
Take time for yourself, but do it outside, not in the only bathroom.
Farting in public is not as funny as it is at home.
We have a three car yard.
What does this say? I can't read upside down.
Sit next to me and pretend you like me.
Nothing exists if it ain't in Walmart
You shut up!
5 + 4 = "Fuck you! I need a beer"
-----------------
copyright Willivision 2006

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home