The Vision

There was a boy, a very strange enchanted boy. They say he traveled very far, very far, over land and sea. And then one day, he came my way. And this he said to me. "The greatest thing, you'll ever learn, is just to love and be loved in return".

Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Real Love


It is not giving someone something. It is not constantly asking for things. It is agreeing to do something together and contributing as much as you can, to make it happen.

It is not expecting someone to be perfect, it is giving them a second or third or fourth chance to be wrong, but not a fifth chance to make the same mistake (that is just stupid).

It is not trying to change your beloved, but accepting them for who they are, even while you encourage them to improve to become a better person.

It is thinking that it is charming and funny when your partner embarrasses you.

It is asking "Is there anything I can do for you?" instead of always complaining you don't have what you need.

It is taking time out when you feel upset.

It is saying I love you and I am sorry as much as necessary and really meaning it.

It is impossible to stop real love even if you make so many mistakes and hurt each other because the hurt is always less than real love.

Once again I have gone deep into my soul to find my true feelings for you and to try to make you feel happy, even when I feel so sad.

Maybe it is not worth it, maybe I am stupid, maybe I will never see you, maybe I should give up hope, BUT maybe it is because ....

I really love you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home