The Vision

There was a boy, a very strange enchanted boy. They say he traveled very far, very far, over land and sea. And then one day, he came my way. And this he said to me. "The greatest thing, you'll ever learn, is just to love and be loved in return".

Wednesday, November 07, 2007

What if I say I love you?


If I say I love you,
does this repair anything?

If I say I love you but I don't have enough money for you,
does this still make you smile?

If I say I love you and I really mean it,
does it depend on my success?

If I say I love you with all my heart,
but I am also weak and stupid and broken and crazy.

If I say I love you from the bottom of my heart,
and if that is all I have to give you in these moments, can you accept this?.

Will you accept my most sincere feelings if I have nothing more to give?

If I say I love you - it is true, it is real, and it is because I do love you.
I say very strongly with all my heart - I LOVE YOU

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home