The Vision

There was a boy, a very strange enchanted boy. They say he traveled very far, very far, over land and sea. And then one day, he came my way. And this he said to me. "The greatest thing, you'll ever learn, is just to love and be loved in return".

Monday, December 17, 2007

Convincing Evidence!


How can I convince you of my love?
I am imperfect and have many troubles also.
But my love for you is pure and true,
in spite of all the challenges.

But how can I convince you?
What can I do?
Maybe what you ask is beyond my ability,
but does that mean that I love you less?
No, it does not.

If I give my heart to you,
and support your dreams.
This is enough to prove that I love you.

In the intention (the wish) and the action (the trying) and the courage (not stopping),
in this you can see so clearly you are truly loved!

And to be truly loved is the most magnificent thing of all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home