The Vision

There was a boy, a very strange enchanted boy. They say he traveled very far, very far, over land and sea. And then one day, he came my way. And this he said to me. "The greatest thing, you'll ever learn, is just to love and be loved in return".

Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Broken Heart


Suddenly I got in a panic.
I know my heart was broken a long time ago.
It was so long ago, I forgot where I put all the broken pieces.
I rushed around the house, looking in all the drawers, and under the furniture.
I found a little piece of my heart there, another piece here, all pieces covered with dust.
The last piece I found was in a box of old things that I was going to throw away.
I was so happy when I found all the pieces!
With the help of super glue, I put them all back together.
Now my heart is ready, just in case you need it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home