The Vision

There was a boy, a very strange enchanted boy. They say he traveled very far, very far, over land and sea. And then one day, he came my way. And this he said to me. "The greatest thing, you'll ever learn, is just to love and be loved in return".

Thursday, March 22, 2007

What Does God Say?



I am the spirit that lives in everything.
I give you life.
You think it ends.
You are wrong.
It is everlasting.
So be at peace.

I am the voice of the cosmos and the nature of all that is.
I am also the voice within you,
only you have forgotten how to listen to it in silence.
Listen now, to the message,
which is important during the last days of this world.

Let it all pass.
But find that which does not pass away.
In that, is the reality of who you are.

Because every ending is also a new beginning.

As a spirit of this planet you are a part of my being.
You are as much a part of me as I am a part of you.
Through you I have lived thousands of lives,
to gather my experiences.
To feel, to love, to be.
Thank you for sharing with me, what you have learned.

Do not be afraid.
Express love.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home