The Vision

There was a boy, a very strange enchanted boy. They say he traveled very far, very far, over land and sea. And then one day, he came my way. And this he said to me. "The greatest thing, you'll ever learn, is just to love and be loved in return".

Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Love is Forever


How can I convince you?
That I love you more than anything?

If you tell me you want this kind of love.
And you say please continue to tell me,
how much I Love You!

If you say YES!
That you want to to be loved like this.
It is your wish! Of course I will do it!
Then I will know you understand.

This kind of love is very rare and special.

It is even GREATER than this time right now.
Time is a counting of now, but
there is timeless counting and that is forever!

If you say you love me, please love me forever,
for eternity and in this,
I will love you the same forever for eternity.

And that is a very very long time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home