The Vision

There was a boy, a very strange enchanted boy. They say he traveled very far, very far, over land and sea. And then one day, he came my way. And this he said to me. "The greatest thing, you'll ever learn, is just to love and be loved in return".

Monday, March 10, 2014

Love's Mystery


I know you will only love me,
if you think you cannot have me.
We only love the ones that we cannot have.
If we can have them, we don't think they are valuable.

Because why would anyone love us so easily?
Only if they are ugly, or fat or old or weak or stupid.
Something must be wrong with them if they love us.

Because we have been so abused by others.
They do not tell the truth.
They do not open their hearts.
That is the only reason why they have the power to hurt us.

If you notice yourself,
you will find,
you only want what you cannot have.

So I disappear into the abyss,
to rise again,
when I have the ability to attract you.

I am ageless.
I take many forms.
I may appear to you as something you do not expect.

And when I see you notice me,
I will ignore you.
In this way the seeds of love are planted.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home