The Vision

There was a boy, a very strange enchanted boy. They say he traveled very far, very far, over land and sea. And then one day, he came my way. And this he said to me. "The greatest thing, you'll ever learn, is just to love and be loved in return".

Saturday, November 21, 2015

Create Heaven With Your Imagination



I was once pronounced dead, when I drowned in in the ocean 
in Monterrey, California when I was seventeen years-old.

Because of this I had a near-death experience.

The only reason I am here today is the water was so cold
it preserved my body,and the hospital staff were able 
to revive me after my body warmed up.

I did not suddenly become a better person from this,
but I have never been afraid of death since that experience.

Do not fear dying. Death is a simply new adventure.

However, pay attention to what you create now because the memories
will continue with your consciousness after death of the body.

The afterlife experience is very similar to dreaming.

Some dreams are really happy; others are nightmares.

This is the same as what happens after we all die.

For those who can practice vivid dreaming they have a chance to create the greatest heaven possible.

The vivid dreaming process is about being aware.

I dream in the day time.

I have always been able to do this.

I see opportunities for gratitude everywhere and when I change my attitude my world changes.

Do not be afraid of anything.

Just try this.

Change the inner attitude first, to more positive and watch how the world changes around you.

There is no need to believe me, because you can prove this to yourself.

And then, think about heaven.

Think deeply.

Who would you want to be there?

What will make you the most happy?

Did you do bad things so you create the nightmare of hell?
If you already did bad things, and you are alive you have a chance to change the outcome.

Change your thoughts.
Change your actions.
Change your mind.

Create the heaven you want.

This is up to you.

There is a perfect heaven for every person.

Your favorite pets will be there.
You loved ones will be young and healthy.
If you want to fly in the sky, all you have to do is think "I can fly!"

This is what we are doing here now. It is just slower.
In heaven, it is instantaneous. A thought creates anything!

We are gathering experiences here on earth to create our heaven (or hell)
that will serve as the foundation of our consciousness (memories) 
that continues after the physical body dies.

When you look at life in this way, you will feel so different.

If everything here feels dark, look for the light.

Remember, life is only temporary.

And I tell you truly, you can create your own heaven - the very best you can imagine!

WOW!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home