The Vision

There was a boy, a very strange enchanted boy. They say he traveled very far, very far, over land and sea. And then one day, he came my way. And this he said to me. "The greatest thing, you'll ever learn, is just to love and be loved in return".

Saturday, March 18, 2006

I Sing a Song



I sing a song of love for you,
having loved you for all ages.

I write a book of love for you,
that overflows its pages.

I could build an empire,
go to war,
fight through hell and fury.

I can sacrifice,
and hurt myself,
just so you won't worry.

I can make success,
or fail in disgrace,
and cry out to God in pain.

But even if,
I fall down hard,
I just would get up again.

There are so many things,
that I can do,
when I am in love with you.

The only thing I need,
you see,
is for you to be in love with me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home