The Vision

There was a boy, a very strange enchanted boy. They say he traveled very far, very far, over land and sea. And then one day, he came my way. And this he said to me. "The greatest thing, you'll ever learn, is just to love and be loved in return".

Sunday, March 12, 2006

A Hole is a Mountain Upside Down



Whatever love was missing from your life before,
I will fill your heart with love now,
to make up for all you missed.

The missing love was like a big deep hole in your heart.
At first I only had a spoon.
And I took the spoon and began to put love into the hole.
It was pretty deep so I knew it might take me a long time to fill it up.

Now I have a shovel and each day I put in more and more love.
Soon I will have a bulldozer,
then I will be able to fill this hole in your heart,
with so much love that it will be completely full.

Then the hole will be gone forever.
But I will not stop there.
I will continue to pile love upon love.
Until there is a great mountain where the hole used to be.
A mountain built of love.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home