The Vision

There was a boy, a very strange enchanted boy. They say he traveled very far, very far, over land and sea. And then one day, he came my way. And this he said to me. "The greatest thing, you'll ever learn, is just to love and be loved in return".

Sunday, May 14, 2006

Rainbow Love



If I could catch a rainbow,
I would do it
just for you.
And share with you,
its beauty,
on the days,
you're feeling blue.

If I could build a castle,
it would be a magnificent place,
that we could call,
our very own.
A place to find serenity,
a place to be with me, alone.

If I could,
take your troubles,
I would toss them,
in the sea.
But all these things
I'm finding
are still difficult for me.

I may not build a castle,
or catch a rainbow fair,
but let me be,
what I know best,
a friend for you,
who loves you most,
a friend,
that's always there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home