The Vision

There was a boy, a very strange enchanted boy. They say he traveled very far, very far, over land and sea. And then one day, he came my way. And this he said to me. "The greatest thing, you'll ever learn, is just to love and be loved in return".

Thursday, April 20, 2006

Honey of the Gods



Do you know how much I love you?
Do you know how much I can do for you?
Do you know how much I will be good to you?
Do you realize how much this means?

Yes! I think you know it, you can feel how great it is.
Open your heart - let the love flow in,
and you will be in love with me forever.

I could hold you and kiss you for a thousand years.
I could pick you up and fly into the air.
I could get in your bed,
sleep under your arm,
to keep you safe from harm.
I can make you feel so good you want to explode.
A taste of you, one tiny drop, is like honey from the Gods.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home