The Vision

There was a boy, a very strange enchanted boy. They say he traveled very far, very far, over land and sea. And then one day, he came my way. And this he said to me. "The greatest thing, you'll ever learn, is just to love and be loved in return".

Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Lover's Rainbow



Do I love you?
Well, yes I do.

How can you be certain of this?

Let's examine the evidence.

Does your beloved love you all the time?
Yes.

Does your beloved help you when you are in need?
Yes.

Does your beloved sacrifice for you?
Yes.

Does your beloved want what is best for you?
Yes.

Are you admired by your beloved?
Yes.

Does your beloved try to make you happy?
Yes.

Most of all, if given the choice,
does your beloved choose you over anyone,
anything and choose you first even before himself?
Yes.

Well, my dearest, sweetest one - you have the Proof of Love.
And that is the greatest treasure in this world.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home