The Vision

There was a boy, a very strange enchanted boy. They say he traveled very far, very far, over land and sea. And then one day, he came my way. And this he said to me. "The greatest thing, you'll ever learn, is just to love and be loved in return".

Monday, January 14, 2008

Dream Your Life Awake


How great it would be if in the morning you would rise.
You wake slowly in a bed so soft.
You feel so happy when the sun shines through the window.
You have no pain or worries.
You wake so calmly.
And to your great surprise you find me next to you.
And you say to yourself - why is he here?
He is not the one that excites me at all.
But then you remember that I am the one that loves you most of all.
And you go back to sleep, knowing I will wake up first,
as our time together is short - so it must be very special.

I will make you tea,
I will cook a nice breakfast.
I will serve you fresh fruits that I have grown with my own hands
and you will leave the house very happy
and wish all the world was as wonderful as
the special world we have created together.

And you will drive away in your nice new car,
and go to your work,
and to your super model girlfriend -
and all the time you will remember me.
Because I am the one dedicated to your dreams.

So every time you sleep,
dream of this,
and one day you will awake,
and you will find ALL your dreams have come true.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home