The Vision

There was a boy, a very strange enchanted boy. They say he traveled very far, very far, over land and sea. And then one day, he came my way. And this he said to me. "The greatest thing, you'll ever learn, is just to love and be loved in return".

Monday, February 25, 2008

Love is What You Know


Do you REALLY know that I love you?

Do you REALLY know?

Do you really understand how much I love you?

Do you REALLY understand?

Do you think how it is that someone loves you so much?

From a place so far away?

and that I love you the same or more since we met?

SO what do you think makes this love to happen?

What do you think?

I already know this answer.

I know 100% sure.

This love that is so strong,

It is a love that crosses the boundaries of earth

to reach out from one side to the other.

This love challenges the conventional idea of love,

in that it is stronger love than all other love you may experience.

This love is beyond space and time.



I followed you,

into this life and you thought that I left you before,

BUT I never left you.

You think it is your body!

Hahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

I laugh at this.

The body is so temporary.

It fades so quickly.

It is nothing.

It is simply the clothes you wear.
I do not love your body.

I love you.

The inside part.

The one inside your body.

Get it?
I am here again!

And I love you more than ever before.

That is what this love is.
Stay calm.

Be happy.

Feel the love overcome all things.

FEEL it overcome all space and time.
And you will know it is a GREAT power.

It is a wonderful power that lasts forever.
And if you notice this, you will feel the truth of what real love is.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home