The Vision

There was a boy, a very strange enchanted boy. They say he traveled very far, very far, over land and sea. And then one day, he came my way. And this he said to me. "The greatest thing, you'll ever learn, is just to love and be loved in return".

Sunday, January 22, 2006

Love Box



Is the love in my heart big enough for you?
Can I love you in a nicer way?
Can I love you more?

I am overcome by love for you.
I want to love you more.
I want to love you in a nicer way.

I want my heart to explode with love for you.

I want to hold you and touch you,
and be right next to you.
I want to be your breath.
I want to be your life.

I may not have everything you want.
I may not be everything you need.
I am not perfect, I am only one simple man.

But my heart is pure.
My love is great.
It is all I have to give.

I wrap it up in a big box,
with a bright yellow bow.
A box filled with sunshine,
and the happiness of love.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home