The Vision

There was a boy, a very strange enchanted boy. They say he traveled very far, very far, over land and sea. And then one day, he came my way. And this he said to me. "The greatest thing, you'll ever learn, is just to love and be loved in return".

Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Dedicated to You



I am dedicated to you.

I may not be able yet to give you everything you want,
but what I can do is give you the promise,
that I will try my best to make you happy.

I may not be able to be with you right now,
but what I can do is tell you that,
I want to be with you more than anything.

I may not be able to make everything happen as fast as we want,
but what I can do is tell you,
I am trying to do everything as fast as I can.

I may not be able to make your life perfect in every way,
but what I can do is promise you,
to support you in every way that I can.

If a man has one million dollars and he gives $1,000,
it is very easy for him to do.
It means nothing because it is so easy to do.
If a man has $1,000 and he gives $900,
it means everything because he gives 90%
of what he has, which is very difficult to do.

I can not give a million dollars,
but I can give you as much as I can find.
If the banks did not demand it,
if the police did not demand it,
if I didn't have to pay rent and those things,
I could give 100% to you.

So you see, I adore you. I love you.
I love you more than anyone in the world can love you.
It is not a small thing.
This love I have for you is really great.

I am not the sexy young girl that really turns you on.
I am also not an evil person that wants to take advantage of you.
I am your soul mate, the one that loves you more than anyone else.

I am only a man that loves you, first, above all others.

And whatever I can find I will bring to you.

We may struggle.
We may be frustrated.
We may want more than we have.

But the thing that is true, that is pure and that is really wonderful,
is that we love each other.

No matter what happens that is the treasure.

That is the wonder, the meaning and the great beauty of life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home